Replacing Multiple Teeth
Denver and Lakewood, Colorado
One of the most exciting advancements in dental implant procedures is the process called All-on-4™. It offers you a speedier process with fewer implants.
Comparison with Past Implant Features
- Instead of needing six or eight implants on each of the upper and lower jaws, you now only need four on each. This will support an entire mouthful of new teeth.
- Instead of waiting many months for the implant to heal in the jawbone before any teeth are attached, you can now have the teeth placed on the SAME DAY as the implants, or at most within about a week.
- Bone grafting was sometimes needed if the sinus areas needed years of damage to be repaired. With All-on-4 we can avoid that bothersome sinus surgery, along with the time and cost it used to require.
- The quicker process eliminates the much-prolonged discomfort which used to be a disadvantage of dental implants.
All-on-4 compares very favorably with another procedure called Teeth-in-an-Hour, which also speeds up the implant process. But Teeth-in-an-Hour requires a surgical guide to be made, which causes a waiting period. A robotics facility constructs a 3D model of your jaws and from that constructs the surgical guide to assist the dentist with implant placement.
- No surgical guide is required for our All-on-4 implant procedure.
Our patients have been thrilled with the results.
With good daily hygiene, your implant-supported teeth can last indefinitely. Give them thorough brushing and flossing as you do for your natural teeth, and come for your regular check-ups and hygienist professional cleaning.
By preventing any gum disease you will be protecting your new teeth and their titanium roots and keeping them strongly in position.
For more information please see Questions About Dental Implants.
We offer over 20 years of success with dental implants and would be happy to discuss what options might be best for you. Please call or email our Denver cosmetic surgery office to schedule your free implant dentistry consultation with Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Greenhalgh.