Teeth Whitening / Tooth Whitening
Denver and Lakewood, Colorado
Of all the cosmetic dentistry procedures offered at our office, teeth whitening is most often requested. Through 20 years of experience cosmetic dentist, Dr. Greenhalgh has discovered what works and what doesn’t. We offer three ways to whiten your teeth.
For the BEST results and little or no discomfort to sensitive teeth, Dr. Greenhalgh recommends our Deep Bleaching™ procedure, especially if you’ve been disappointed in other whitening methods. It can lighten even stubborn discoloration in about two weeks.
How Deep Bleaching Works
Dr. Greenhalgh will use a special technique to make highly accurate molds of your upper and lower teeth. Deep Bleaching trays will be made from these molds.
- The first Deep Bleaching treatment is in our office. This separates our technique from any of the others. Your custom trays are used to hold a special bleaching gel against your teeth for about 40 minutes.
- For the next two weeks you will use bleaching gel in the trays at night. You’ll also be given a potent desensitizer to keep you comfortable. At the end of this phase you’ll notice an amazing difference.
- You’ll return to the office for a final session of whitening. Now you’ll have even more dramatic results, perhaps as much as 16 shades whiter than your original shade.
Zoom2™ Teeth Whitening
The Zoom2 Teeth Whitening system has been featured on ABC’s program Extreme Makeover and if you want a quick whitening boost it is a good option.
The Zoom2 treatment takes about 90 minutes in our office. It is safe, effective and gives dramatic results. You can walk away afterwards with your smile transformed.
Home Tooth Whitening
If you would prefer to whiten your teeth on your own time, we can supply you with a professional take-home kit. Dr. Greenhalgh will have a pair of custom trays made for you and will supply professional-strength whitening gel. We offer the DayWhite and NiteWhite kits. You will have:
- Several syringes of whitening gel
- The two custom trays made for you
- A shade strip so you can record your progress
- An instruction booklet
We will show you how to use the kit and give you a copy of our Guide to Success in home tooth whitening. If by chance you have any sensitivity, we have a variety of methods to keep you comfortable.
Results from at-home tooth whitening can be as striking as those from the in-office procedure – they just take longer to achieve.
However, neither a Zoom2 treatment nor use of a take-home kit will give you the results of a Deep Bleaching procedure.
To have your teeth dramatically whitened, the first step is to contact our cosmetic dentistry office and schedule a teeth whitening consultation. Dr. Greenhalgh will explain the different tooth whitening options and answer your questions about them. We serve Denver, Lakewood, and the surrounding areas in Colorado, and we look forward to working with you soon.