The first step in attaining a beautiful smile is establishing a healthy one. That’s why even at the cosmetic dentistry office of Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, our experienced team performs a variety of general dentistry services to give you the best results possible.
General Dentistry Services We Provide
While establishing good dental hygiene habits is a great to way to promote a healthy smile, there are some forms of care that only your general dentist can provide. That’s why the best way to obtain optimal oral health is to visit your general dentist regularly.
By scheduling regular check-ups, Dr. Greenhalgh can monitor the ongoing condition of your oral health and establish a relevant plan of action for preventing and treating any potential problems for which you might be at risk. This will ultimately save you time, money and lots of extra, unwanted dental problems.
General dentistry services we provide include:
- Dental exams – On your first visit, we will give your mouth the most thorough dental exam you’ve ever had, from your lips and cheeks to your teeth and gums. We cover every aspect of your oral health.
- Teeth cleanings – While you might be a stickler for brushing and flossing, your mouth will thank you for the thorough cleaning you’ll get from our office, not to mention all of the professional advice you’ll get from Dr. Greenhalgh to help you keep your mouth cleaner and healthier between visits.
- Oral cancer screenings – Our Vizlite oral cancer screening technology detects precancerous tissue and oral abnormalities that go otherwise undetected during regular exams.
- Restorative tooth treatments – Whether you need a filling for a cavity, a tooth crown to repair extensive damage or you need to replace missing teeth, Dr. Greenhalgh can help.
- Periodontal treatment – Dr. Greenhalgh’s laser dentistry technology can be used to remove inflamed tissue caused by gum disease while simultaneously disrupting the bacterial biofilm that harms your gums, thus making it easier for your immune system to fight back. This can also help with halitosis (bad breath).
- TMJ/TMD relief – If you’re experiencing headaches and jaw stiffness, you might be suffering from TMJ caused by severe misalignment. Dr. Greenhalgh can help.
To learn more about our general dentistry services and how we can help you obtain a healthy and beautiful smile, call 303-988-9060 today to schedule a personal consultation. Dr. Greenhalgh and his team welcome patients from Lakewood and the nearby Denver areas.